Where did you find your job? - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 1, '09 by shortyrn77You may also consider looking for state positions. The pay is less, but a job is a job, especially in these tough times.
- Nov 1, '09 by PurpleLVNI posted my resume on monster.com. and was called a few days later. But there are also lots of positions posted on craigslist.com. I'd also check careerbuilder.com. HTH!!!
- Nov 1, '09 by +onethanks for this thread!
- Nov 1, '09 by WestWingFanIndeed.com
- Nov 2, '09 by NeoNurseTXFirst job - one of the admins on this site!
Place I am at now - I applied online and I knew an RT that worked on the unit, an RN on the unit, and an RN that knew someone in HR that worked in other ICU within the system.