what I learned my first year as an RN - Page 2Register Today!
- May 12, '11 by hiddencatRNQuote from nursgirlYeah, for some reason, thinking of all the germs floating around in the hospital keeps my libido in check pretty well during work. I have a hard time thinking of a LESS sexy place!
9. 'real world' nursing is SO not like Grey's Anatomy or ER. believe it or not, we do NOT have sex in the breakroom, in fact we are too tired from working hard to do anything but eat, pee, and sleep in the breakroom.
I love your list. Spot on.
- May 12, '11 by NurseNathalieNice list! This is SOOOOOO true!!
- May 12, '11 by tiredstudentmomThanks for posting this! Still want to become a nurse!
- May 12, '11 by Ruby Veegood for you! seems as though you learned most of the important stuff. (see #5)