topic suggestions for a seminarRegister Today!
This is a discussion on topic suggestions for a seminar in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... hello fellow nurses. in the company im currently connected, we do monthly seminars/ updates. ...by danielleradaza Jan 11, '11
hello fellow nurses.
in the company im currently connected, we do monthly seminars/ updates.
im on my 5th year now in this institution, and believe me when i say that i have ran out of topics to discuss.
help! any suggestions?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=525707©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Spirituality in Nursing
- Jan 11, '11 by danielleradazaQuote from sugarloaf98Spirituality in Nursing
i think thats a great idea!
who or what institution should i tap in to to get me more infos on this (if u dont mind)
- This link might give you some ideas
also, The Australian Catholic University has a unit as part of their nursing degree, I'll try and find a link for you
- Jan 11, '11 by danielleradazathank you!
its so nice of you to make extra efforts just to help a stranger!
- Here's a link to a paper by Professor Susan Ronaldson "Nursing -A Caring Spirituality"
Hope that helps!
- No problem....good luck
Would love to hear how you go.
- Jan 11, '11 by casiWhat is your target audience? And what kind of seminars have you done in the past?
- Jan 11, '11 by CaLLaCoDeViolence at the workplace and how to cope.
Invite an unarmed security guard to this inservice, seminar ;-)
- Jan 30, '11 by cute_ko_125hello!! can u pls also help me... plz give me seminar topics for student nurses.. thank you...