sample chartingRegister Today!
- by allevi Dec 8, '02We were reading a article last night at work and it gave documentation examples using a SAMPLE format. I had not seen this before and am wondering what the letters stand for, can anyone help?
A is for allergy, and M is for meds, we did figure that much out!
- 11,583 Views
- Dec 8, '02 by neneRNno clue? S for symptoms? P for past medical history or pain?
- Dec 8, '02 by kcsun3From medicalmnemonics.com:
Quick EMS medical history checklist:
Last oral intake
Events preceding this incident
- Dec 8, '02 by alleviThanks
- Dec 8, '02 by BMS4Cool. Thanks.