malpractice insuranceRegister Today!
- by seekingthebeach Oct 24, '12Hey guys!
I'lm looking to purchase some malpractice insurance. I practice in Ohio. I have no idea where to begin looking, how much coverage I should carry and what companies have the best track record. I graduated in May, licensed in July and began working in September. I work on a step-down unit with a 4-5 patient load. The patients are very sick and most of them deserve a nurse with a 3-4 patient load.
Any information is welcome!
- 497 Views
- Oct 24, '12 by BluegrassRNI purchase my insurance from NSO.
- Oct 25, '12 by classicdamecall for a quote from the agent who covers your homeowner's or rental insurance. I would get more than one quote
- Oct 25, '12 by BacktotheBeachI got mine from NSO (Nurses Service Organization). I am also a new grad and they have great rates and a discount for new grads.
Professional Liability Insurance for nurses, nursing medical malpractice.
- Oct 25, '12 by hiddencatRNI also have NSO insurance, and DH who is a paramedic gets it from their sister company.