Infection seminar 2010Register Today!
This is a discussion on Infection seminar 2010 in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... Global Learning Inovations Institute (GLI) invites all interested nurses to join their seminar...by chikota May 22, '10Global Learning Inovations Institute (GLI) invites all interested nurses to join their seminar updates about Globally Emerging INFECTION on June 27, 2010 (8:30 AM to 12NN) at SM North EDSA, SM Cinema, The Block, Quezon City, Metro Manila. Resource Speaker of the said update is Dr. ANTONIO BAUTISTA, MD, RMT, DTMH - Director Tropical Disease Foundation, Diplomate Tropical medicine- mahidon university-thailand
• DRUG RESISTANT INFECTIONS
• VIRAL AND BACTERIAL INFECTIONS
• VECTOR BORNE INFECTIONS
• MUTATING INFECTIONS, ETC...
Registration Fee: 600 Php (Inclusive of snack, CD Rom handout 3 Certificates and cpe units)
Contact Ms. Arlene Alvarez smart# 09215897388
facebook acct : firstname.lastname@example.org
* include your full name, license no.(if RN) and expiry date(if RN) this will be submitted to PRC for the cpe units
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=481059©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 588 Views
- May 22, '10 by alem-tsahaisounds interesting! location's a bit far for me though....