Importance Of Chemistry To NursingRegister Today!
- by myrtle Nov 21, '03CAN U SUGGEST ANY WEBSITE OR RELATED REFERENCES ABOUT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF CHEMISTRY TO NURSING.....
- 6,214 Views
- Nov 21, '03 by Vsummer1I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if this isn't chemistry what is? :chuckle
- Nov 23, '03 by IamRNThen there are the million other labs
On a more productive note...have you tried a google.com search. I got a lot of hits looking under "chemistry in nursing."Last edit by IamRN on Nov 23, '03
- Nov 23, '03 by passing thruGood grief !!
I made it thru chemistry and nursing , BUT,
if I'd had to know all that, I'd still be in school !
- Nov 23, '03 by memphispandaWell, we certainly have had to learn all that ABG stuff! And understand it...and Chemistry was definitely helpful there. It's also proving to be helpful with understanding some aspects of renal failure and burn injury.