I thanked a Nurse todayRegister Today!
This is a discussion on I thanked a Nurse today in General Nursing Discussion, part of General Nursing ... My Mom fell and broke her hip and needed a partial hip replacement. Today she was released back to...by Poochiewoochie Dec 14, '12My Mom fell and broke her hip and needed a partial hip replacement. Today she was released back to the NH and when we went to get her stuff that the ambulance forgot to bring back to the NH I told the nurse thank you and I appreciated all she did for my Mom. She said it was her pleasure and told us to have a Merry Christmas.
I know she was doing her job but it only takes a minute to say thank you.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=802614©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,555 Views
- Dec 14, '12 by amoLuciaAnd I'm sure YOUR "thank you' was most appreciated by her!
- Dec 15, '12 by Daisy_08We don't nurse looking for thank yous, but they sure make it a lot easier.
- Dec 16, '12 by SugarcomaThat was very nice of you and I bet you made that nurses day!
- Dec 16, '12 by echoRNC711Perhaps you could put it in writing and let her employer know too?
- Dec 17, '12 by Cougar1113God bless you and yours! I'm sure your comment went a long way with the nurse.