How much is a stone? - Page 2Register Today!
- Aug 26, '02 by researchrabbitOriginally posted by nurseman
Iím just curious as to why you would hate a system that is based on units of ten. Itís simple and straightforward. Learn the sets of ten and apply them to what you are measuring.
- Aug 26, '02 by LasVegasRNOriginally posted by Kristi2377
I know a web site that has pictures of a gross lipectomy, if anyone is interested in seeing them. WARNING: If you haven't been to this site before, they have MANY MANY MANY offensive photos, including gore and sexual pictures, so consider yourself warned. My husband says he has nightmares after viewing some of the autopsy and accident victim photos, so if you have a tender stomach or a sensitive disposition, don't go there.
- Aug 26, '02 by ptnurseJust went to the site and looked at the subject headings. Think I will pass on looking at the pictures. These days even the evening news is a little too much for me. Besides, I get in on plenty gore at work.
- Aug 26, '02 by donmurrayRe difficuly with Metric system. What researchrabbit said. And the French invented it!
- Aug 26, '02 by researchrabbitOriginally posted by donmurray
Re difficuly with Metric system. What researchrabbit said. And the French invented it!
PS donmurray, love your quote!
- Aug 26, '02 by flowerchildThank you all! I knew if I asked this question on allnurses, I'd get great answers!
Think I'll skip rotten.com tonite though.