How long does it take to get your first paycheck?Register Today!
- by MILOBRI Jun 26How long does it take to receive a paycheck once you start working?
- Jun 26 by zipzip314I think it depends on the hospital. I know where I work they give you your first paycheck whenever one comes up where you have hours on that pay period. For example, if someone was to start next Monday, and checks go into accounts that Friday, the person would have to wait till two weeks from next Friday to get their first check.
- Jun 26 by NurseOnAMotorcycle3-4 weeks from starting if they are on a 2 week schedule.
Work 2 weeks (1 if you start halfway through the pay period), then that pay period is submitted to payroll, then the check comes 2 weeks after submission.
- Jun 27 by Marshall1Depends on where you work and when you start..some places pay daily, some weekly, some bi-weekly, monthly or on the 1st and 15th or 15th and 30th. You really need to ask this of the HR dept where you apply.
- Jun 27 by KelRN215It depends on where your start date falls in the pay period. If, for example, you started working tomorrow and payroll closed on Saturday, you'd get paid next Friday 7/5 at my current job. If you started working on Monday 7/1, your first paycheck would be on Friday 7/19 because we are on a biweekly pay cycle.