Decisions... which one should I pick?Register Today!
- by ijuanabhappy Aug 15, '11I never thought I would be in this position but after months of being unemployed and searching, I now have two job offers! One is a school nurse and the other is a office nurse position (nephrology). I have only about 10 months of nursing experience in an orthopedic clinic. No real floor experience. Which one would be a better opportunity?
- 908 Views
- Aug 15, '11 by All4SeasonsIf both are equal in interest to you,I'd suggest you look at differences in salary,benefits,and commute time. Good luck!
- Aug 15, '11 by evolvingrnwhy are you leaving the clinic job you have? i think school nursing would offer something 'different' from what you have been doing.....but i would go with your interest.
- Aug 15, '11 by Sl1011Omg, I REALLY would love to work as a school nurse so I would choose that!! The benefits are amazing. I don't have any interest in nephrology either. How far do you have to travel, is there much of a pay difference?
- Aug 16, '11 by ijuanabhappyI was looking over benefits for the school position. I cannot believe that it costs $1,000 a month to cover employee plus family on medical insurance!! Is this how it is everywhere else??