Unfortunately I cannot answer your posting:
"I was wondering if anyone has any information on CRRN, CDMS, CCCM Certifications. I am looking to get a job with an insurance company and these are required"
However, this website may give some insight on one or more of these certifications. http://www.dlt.state.ri.us/webdev/do...tm/qrc_r_r.htm
I too am extremely interested in working for an insurance company in the next 2 years. Maybe you can answer some of my questions as well.
1. Do you know what the qualifications an insurance company may want (other than these certifications)?
2. Does nursing experience help one get a position and if so, which position would someone with an RN degree have a chance at attaining?
3. Currently I have been pursuing an associates degree in Business Administration. Do you know what college experience or degrees help?
4. Any idea of what the income rate is for working in an insurance company?
5. What type of insurance company should I focus my energies of pursuing?
Out of curiosity, what interested you in getting a job in an insurance company? I've been working in nursing for about 10 years and have been interested in trying a change. I know that working in the insurance field with an RN degree was a possibility, so I have been having strong interests in learning more about this option.