Any free cna training.....

U.S.A. Texas

Published

Hello everyone, Im new to the board and im curious where do i find a free cna training. I just moved to fort worth, texas and Im so clueless right now. please help and any help is really helpful. Thanks.

Get the phone book. Look up long term care centers and call them up and ask. Many train their own aides.

try a community college some offer cna.or check the web but i doubt if u find one free. i live in houston and i plan on attending the program and it cost about 316. but doesnt include books, scrubs etc. hope this helps

Hello everyone, Im new to the board and im curious where do i find a free cna training. I just moved to fort worth, texas and Im so clueless right now. please help and any help is really helpful. Thanks.

The Workforce and Continuing Education Department at Panola College in Carthage, Texas, has a grant which will pay for the CNA course, uniforms, help with transportation costs and even daycare to QUALIFIED applicants. Good luck.

our hospital has a contract with a local college. The course is free to the student. Check with HR

Hi everyone i would like to start a career in nursing but start from cna .i was wondering if there is any free cna training program in jacksonville . or any advice from anyone.

I am looking for Cna classes in the DFW area and not having good luck. Has anyone heard of CTK healthcare? Just wanted to know more about the one place i found thank you

http://www.universal-health.com/education.html

this link might help you. Best of luck!

-mandy

Specializes in ICU.
http://www.universal-health.com/education.html

this link might help you. Best of luck!

-mandy

I've been looking too - thanks for this link! Do you happen to know how much their class is?

Specializes in ICU.

I called them, but the lady is out until Monday. I wonder if its too late to get into the July 7th -15th class. I didnt realize you could get it done that quickly. Are there any other places around DFW that only take a week or so?

I found one in hurst. It has day and night classes. It is Elite Nurses Aide Academy. I start the July 1st

Specializes in ICU.

Just in case anyone else was interested in the program through universal health - I just spoke to a lady there and this is the info I got.

The program is actually 3 weeks long (not sure why the website says only 1 week). The cost is $750 (HOLY COW!), but this cost does include everything from a pair of scrubs to book and a CPR class.

They do this 3 week long course every other month - the next one starts in Sept. There is also still room in the class that begins on July 7th.

$750 is a little too much for me - so if anyone else knows a short CNA course (4 weeks or less), please let me know.

THANKS!

+ Add a Comment