When to start applying for jobsRegister Today!
- by cmedar20 Jun 23I am due to graduate nursing school in a month I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice as to when I should begin my job search or should I wait until I'm licensed.
- 620 Views
- Jun 25 by cdscmbDo it now, but look specifically for graduate nurse listings.
- Jun 26 by Havin' A Party!Three months ago!
- Jun 28 by cmedar20Thanks for the advice. I was thinking that no one would look at my application since I'm not license yet.
- Jun 28 by Havin' A Party!Quote from cmedar20You're welcome!... was thinking that no one would look at my application since I'm not license yet.
Hiring takes a lot of time. And times are competitive... so we've gotta try to help ourselves and employers to plan and make necessary arrangements, etc.