Valencia Community CollegeRegister Today!
- by smm1901 Aug 12, '10Hi, I just got accepted into Valencia's nursing program. I would love to hear from students who are either in the nursing program or graduates of the program at Valencia as to how you liked it. How were the teachers? What is the success rate of students starting the program to students finishing? Thank you!!
- Aug 12, '10 by vking110Hey smm1901, congrats on getting accepted . When do you start?
- Aug 12, '10 by smm1901Hi, I start spring of 2012!!! I'm retaking a few classes like anatomy as refresher courses in the meantime. Are you a student at Valencia?
- Aug 12, '10 by vking110i was i got my aa from there and i took class at scc also. i was just accepted into the fall of 2011. i'm taking a break from classes. a friend of mine just finished the np this week. she said there is a lot of reading and it's not that bad if you pay attention. she didn't talk much about the teachers except her clinical instructor was awesome .
- Aug 19, '10 by swarner5I just applied, how long til they contacted you about acceptance?
- Aug 19, '10 by vking110i want to say about 3 weeks, but i can't remember exactly. they contact you by email.
- Aug 20, '10 by swarner5oh, thanks so much. i can't seem to get anyone from the nursing office to call me back on that one.
- Aug 20, '10 by IWantBobateaI am waiting for the acceptance letter too
My friend is currently in the program and she told me just study hard and u will do fine (make sure you understand the stuff)
- Aug 21, '10 by vccorsccwow i didnt know the list was into spring 2012 already. Thats more than a year now. thats crazy. I applied in March of 2010..i start Summer Term 2011 soooo excited
- Aug 21, '10 by swarner5that's wonderful! let us know how it is!