USF applicants 2013 - Page 31Register Today!
- Jun 23 by Cookie.CruzOr I should probably just list one of the off campua apts but I don't wanna seem "fraudulent" lol sorry I'm just all rambled in my thoughts.
- Jun 23 by summeroliverQuote from Cookie.CruzIt might be a good idea to call them and explain your situation and they may be okay just taking a zip code from you rather than the full addressOr I should probably just list one of the off campua apts but I don't wanna seem "fraudulent" lol sorry I'm just all rambled in my thoughts.
- Jun 23 by PalmHarborMomCookie.Cruz- I'm sure that this comes up a lot. There are many students that are from all over the country and may not know their exact address before classes start. Talk to the advising office to see how they would like you to list your address.
- Jun 23 by Cookie.CruzOk guys thanks Ill make sure to call by Monday!
- Jun 23 by xmadmoizellexI put my home address in Miami, but at the bottom where it asks for zip code and county in bold I put the zip code of the university because I know I will be living around school. I hope I get any of the hospitals near campus. Do they really put you in clinical's that may be up to two hours away?!? That's a lot of gas!
- Jun 23 by PalmHarborMomNormally, clinicals are not 2 hours away. There is a hospital in Sarasota that USF does clinicals at; however, the students that I know in that group live in Sarasota so it's not an issue. I do clinicals at James Haley VA hospital right across the street from the college. In order to do peds & women's health, we will go to Lakeland. The reality is that there are only so many places to do clinicals and they will fill all of the spots. Make sure that you get your forms in on time and fill out the part about where you live; otherwise, if you leave out where you live....USF will choose for you. And remember, you do not have clinicals everyday.
- Jun 23 by tay4401Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Taylor Howe and I was accepted to USF fall 2013 nursing! I am so excited to be going to this nursing program. I am from the Clearwater area but I have been attending UF. Due to the fact I have been away, I have lost touch with a lot of my Tampa friends. I would absolutely love to meet some of my fellow nursing students! Feel free to add me on facebook. I cant wait to start the program and develop new friendships. Congratulations to all of you
- Jun 23 by summeroliverI'm all registered for the July 17th orientation! I'm looking forward to seeing all of you then
- Jun 23 by Deniseemarieehey!!! im in the same exact situation as you!!! I also live in Orlando!! I was placed as an alternate!!!
- Jun 23 by TckelHey!
My name is Thea Kelsey and I'll be attending USF's accelerated nursing this fall. I'm not from the Tampa area either, but I would love to get to meet all of y'all. I just found this site today, and I just wanted to introduce myself too. I also have a facebook, feel free to add me. Also, is there a facebook group for our nursing class?