University of Miami Accelerated BSN May2009Register Today!
- by BH8844 Dec 12, '08if anyone got into um nursing program post here. :redpinkhe introduce yourself!
- Dec 23, '08 by ice2015I am in the program!!! Are you on the new student cane website? If so, we have been talking!!
- Dec 23, '08 by BH8844Are you Roanna? If so I am going to PM you my personal email bc I know we are going to be in contact often.
- Dec 23, '08 by ice2015yes, this is Roanna!! I sent you a message with my phone number.
- Dec 27, '08 by UMAshtangiHey Everyone:
I got in too! WOO HOO!! Do both of you live in the Miami area, or will you be moving here for school? I am from CA, but live in Miami now.
- Dec 27, '08 by ice2015congratulations. I live in West Palm Beach and will be commuting and getting an apartment to stay sometimes!!
- Dec 27, '08 by BH8844congrats! I live in Pembroke Pines right now, but I really want to be as close to Miami as I can. I do not want to travel an hour everyday to classes. How old are you? Are you living by yourself? I looked at the on campus living but I am not sure about it yet because I know I do not want to be living with young students who are in party mode. I bet you are as excited as both Rohanna and I are. Our journey is going to begin soon, I just can't wait!!
- Dec 27, '08 by genyHi Guy, me too, few months more we will finish the school and become rn soon!!! Let's help each other and share things together.
Can't wait to see you guy again!
- Dec 27, '08 by BH8844hi geny, You got into the accelerated program for may 2009? congrats. Yes, I think everyone is going to have to help each other out. Where are you planning on living? Whats your age/sex/previous major?
- Dec 28, '08 by UMAshtangiHey All! I'm a 34 year old guy, and my previous degree is a B.M. in Opera/Voice. I taught private lessons full time from 2000-2005, and left it because I got recruited into management and corporate education. It's what I did while I was in college, and when I realized it was time for me to get out of the Opera business it was an easy choice. I'm going into nursing because I feel like there is something greater that I should be doing. I realize that perhaps sounds corny and narcissistic; however, I just think that I should be somehow trying to make our world a better place.
How will everybody be affording to live? Will anybody be working part or full time jobs (I'm assuming with VERY flexible hours)?