UCF Cocoa Beach/Daytona Spring 2013 - Page 15Register Today!
- Did anyone that applied only to Daytona get an email because that's where I applied, and I received an email at 5:45 for October 30th
- Oct 12, '12 by bermuda74[COLOR=#003366]man-nurse2b[/COLOR]
you might have been denied if it says that your prereqs weren't met in your degree audit.
- Oct 12, '12 by bermuda74you might have gotten denied if it says that.
- Oct 12, '12 by kikilaBut if u were denied they are supposed to get an email too.. I dont understand...how many people are still waiting????
- Okay, good.
- Oct 12, '12 by lmrossittoStill waiting... They send you an email either way... trust me
- Oct 12, '12 by man-nurse2bQuote from bermuda74I got Red X's next to the prereqs sections, but I already have all my prereqs, I already completed ALL those courses listed and had them on my application and they got my transcripts.I'm emailing them to find out what is going on. It might be nothing at all.[COLOR=#003366]man-nurse2b[/COLOR]
you might have been denied if it says that your prereqs weren't met in your degree audit.Last edit by man-nurse2b on Oct 12, '12
- Oct 12, '12 by lmrossitto@K.rochelle
What were your stats (TEAS, GPA)?
- My cumulative GPA was 3.45 and my teas score was a 85.3%.