UCF- Accelerated BSN Starting Summer 2012Register Today!
- by claytonrenee Oct 25, '11Anyone applying for UCF's accelerated BSN program beginning in Summer 2012?
- Oct 26, '11 by astep_atatimeI am applying. I have been anxiously waiting for November 1st to submit my application. I am on Valencia's waitlist to start August 2012 (I applied in December 2010) I would love to attend UCF to receive my BSN in less time
- Oct 26, '11 by claytonreneeI'm so glad to get a reply. I actually didn't even know when they started accepting applications. Do you know the deadline?
- Oct 27, '11 by astep_atatimeThe deadline to apply is Jan 15th. Have you applied to any other programs?
- Oct 30, '11 by claytonreneeI haven't applied to any programs at all. I won't even have Statistics completed until the end of Spring which tells me that this program is probably not an option for me. Major bummer since I was looking forward to moving on from my job this Summer.
- Oct 31, '11 by CINDYFLASTEP,
Have you received the application for UCF accelerated program yet?? I requested the application 2 weeks ago but haven't received it yet. I'm not sure if there is an online application or they suppose to send you the application thru mail. Thanks in advance
- Oct 31, '11 by amykimI requested an application yesterday and they sent me the link to the online app today. However I am still waiting to be accepted to UCF. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive a response after they receive your app and transcripts? It's been 3-4 weeks now.
- Oct 31, '11 by ABSNhopeful2012I am also applying to UCF for summer 2012! I believe they process your undergrad UCF app as soon as you submit your nursing app! Good luck everyone!
- Nov 1, '11 by astep_atatime@Cindyfl.
Once you request the application, a link and password is sent to complete the process online. Make sure you type your email address correctly
- Dec 3, '11 by NikkiliciousHi everyone! I just wanted to jump in and say hello. I am also in the process of applying for the accelerated program. I have received the link to apply, but am waiting on acceptance to UCF (and I also need to take the TEAS sometime, hopefully this week! Just trying to cram in as much last minute studying as I can!)
One question though- the instructions for the nursing school app say that you must run a UCF degree audit prior to finishing the application. I can't do that since I haven't been accepted by UCF yet.... any ideas or suggestions?
I'm thinking of attending the next info session (Dec 13 I think?) just to get my last minute application questions answered.
Good luck to us all!