SPC Spring 2013 hopeful, anyone else biting their nails?!?! - Page 8Register Today!
- Nov 1, '12 by spc2012PmRn I would go down to the HEC campus tomorrow if you don't get an email today. Whenever I call I just get a voicemail.
- Thats what it looks like I will be doing. I wouldnt be surprised if they lost my application. Has anyone here received an email of rejction yet? I see acceptance and alternates, no rejections. Not being nosey, just curious. Details are not needes.
- Nov 1, '12 by gogator123I think they have already contacted the ones who were chosen yesterday October 31st
- I contacted the admissions office. I was informed the emails are sent out in groups, based on what program you applied for. I believe most people here applied for the regular nursing program. Maybe the LPN/RN and PM/RN applicants have to wait longer? She also said it can take up until 12 tonight.
- Nov 1, '12 by tmcneill0524Quote from PmRnHopefulI received a rejection email for general RN program. Thank God I got accepted through my employer (BayCare) EAYL! I knew that was really my only chance because I am still taking MICRO & MICRO lab this semester.Thats what it looks like I will be doing. I wouldnt be surprised if they lost my application. Has anyone here received an email of rejction yet? I see acceptance and alternates, no rejections. Not being nosey, just curious. Details are not needes.
- Nov 1, '12 by tmcneill0524Quote from GejsaThe team resources manager (initials TR) said she would be calling all EAYL applicants 10/31. If you haven't heard from them just call. They have always been nothing but helpful and it can't hurt to inquire. Good luck!Congratulations gogator123
Do you know if they already called everybody who got accepted, or are they still calling?
- Received my email a little after 5pm. Unfortunately I was selected as an alternate for the PM/RN program. Theres always next fall. Congrats to all who got in.
- Nov 1, '12 by flanursI got in!!!!!! oh my gosh I can't believe its finally happened!!!!! I was an alternate last semester but this time I made it!!! I have a 3.7 GPA with all classes complete. I am going to info session for HCA (Largo Med/Northside EAYL) so if I choose that then i guess my seat will go to an alternate? Congrats to everyone, and please, for those that didn't get in or are alternates, don't give up; so many of us have been in that very position. Keep moving forward and you WILL get in!! thanks tcmcneill, for the tips on interview questions, I hope I won't be a goofball tomorrow at the interviews!! For those of you who are alternates you may want to check out the HCA EAYL programs tomorrow at HEC at 9 am.
- Nov 1, '12 by AfaveI made the alternate list. 3.3gpa for my prereqs. I'm really hopeful about tomorrow's interviews!
- Nov 2, '12 by spc2012Has anyone else started the background check application? We pay the $188 right? Not the school? Thanks