Santa Fe College ASN 2013 - page 2
by maddiejapp 19,024 Views | 123 Comments
Anyone else applying to Santa Fe in Florida for 2013?... Read More
- 0Mar 11, '13 by maddiejappYou can take MCB2000 or MCB2010 they both will count. MCB2000 is considered an easier version. According to Mr. Fortner, last years cut off point was 67. However, this year it is going to change because of the diverse applicant pool and the different application (different total number of points available)
- 0Mar 15, '13 by GatorLoveHi!
Do any of you know how many points applicants in the past have usually had? I calculated mine and I have about 75...however I dont have 5 for military, or the 5 for a previous application..the other points I missed are not having a CNA...and having B's rather than A's. I also missed points for not taking CGS....but I took another class that had to do with computers, so I'm wondering if they will accept that. Anyone have any info on the program?
- 0Mar 15, '13 by maddiejappEach year the points change but last year the cut off was 67 points. If you email a nursing advisor (email found on website) then you should be able to ask then they should be able to let you know if the course transfers hope this helps! I personally think 75 is good enough!
- 0Mar 16, '13 by GatorLoveThanks! I hope so ... I'm so aggravated because I have applied to accelerated bsn programs and haven't been able to get in... I'm not sure why either... I have great grades and have done everything they have asked, I guess its just extremely competetive. I have an AA, a bachelors, and a Masters (bachelors and masters are from UF).I just want to go to nursing school haha... I hope Santa Fe accepts me ... Are any of you interested in doing the RN to bsn bridge after the program?
- 0Mar 17, '13 by maddiejappYes I have! I applied last year and did not get in which was a huge bummer so this year I worked really hard. As long as I finish my CNA class and get my license as planned I will have 81 points. I'm applying to more than one school as well to keep my options open. (UCF, SF, and Adventist University of health sciences)