RN scrub colorsRegister Today!
- by f_nurse2b16 Jul 22, '12What color scrubs do RN's wear. Do they all wear the same color in every state/city or does it vary?
- Jul 22, '12 by tnbutterflyThe color and type of uniform varies for each institution.
- Jul 22, '12 by turnforthenurseRNColor and type varies by institution and even by unit. Some places will allow you to wear whatever colors/prints as long as you look professional; others will require to wear only a certain color.
- Jul 22, '12 by marycarneyI would personally like to get my hands on the person(s) who thought ROYAL BLUE would be a good choice for the nurses in my hospital. ACK! So unflattering - plus I was scarred for life by a royal blue bridesmaid dress once upon a time. Pretty sure I have PTBDD - Post-Traumatic Bridesmaid Dress Disorder..........
- Jul 22, '12 by f_nurse2b16Oh yeah, does the workplace provide us with scrubs or do we have to buy them ourselves?
- Jul 22, '12 by marycarneyHahahahahahaha........... you provide you own unless you work in OR. Sorry - you made me laugh!
- Jul 22, '12 by f_nurse2b16Lol sorry!