Remington College of Nursing - Orlando - Page 6Register Today!
- May 18, '09 by NewFlRNThanks for the details, are quite helpful. I have visited the school several times, perhaps I saw you there...were you at the open house in April? I am one of the ones waiting to hear if accepted, hope to see you there and thanks again for the detailed info.
- May 20, '09 by julwhDoes anyone know when the next class will be after the July acceptance? Will it be January 2010?
- May 20, '09 by NewFlRNIt will indeed be in January according to the information that was shared with me.
- May 20, '09 by julwhThanks! I am trying to decide between Remington and Chamberlain in Jacksonville (I live in St Augustine). Chamberlain is not an accelerated program but they do take transfer credits of the pre-reqs but it will take 2 years vs the 1 year at Remington.
- May 20, '09 by NewFlRNGood Luck with your choice. I live in Lady Lake and live 52 miles from the school...so will be commuting. I only have a year that I think I can afford to take off so Remington is right for me. Keep me posted!!!! Feel free to give me a PM if you want to kick any thoughts around.
DLast edit by Angie O'Plasty, RN on Jun 24, '09 : Reason: phone number
- Jun 7, '09 by NATOhi all,
just to let you know that i am in the program. i received my admission letter from remington some hours ago and i hope that you did have the same thing. good luck for everyone.
i hope to meet you soon in orlando.
- Jun 8, '09 by PrincessOCograts Nato!!I haven't received anything yet. Was it by smail or email? I sure hope I hear from them today so I could start planning. Wish me luck!
- Jun 8, '09 by NATOHi Princess0,
To answer your question, I did receive a package from Remington College last Saturday in my mail Box. The letter says “Congratulations! We are pleased to inform you that your application for admission to Remington College of Nursing BSN program has been approved subject to making satisfactory financial arrangements…..” I sent back my Confirmation of Acceptance Form this morning.
I wish you good luck and hope to meet you all soon in Orlando.
- Jun 9, '09 by NATOhi all,
have anyone received or heard anything from the school, yet? lately, this forum is very quite. be happy and relax before getting good news.
good luck to you all.
- Jun 10, '09 by RosesRNi havent checked my mail since Monday, but I think I am going to another program. good luck!!!