Remington College of Nursing - Orlando - Page 12Register Today!
- Dec 7, '09 by PrincessOI just recieved my today so you should recieve your sometime this week. Good luck!
- Dec 7, '09 by CJ19I havn't either gemini. -> Rhode Island
- Dec 7, '09 by bcdgeminiCuttin' it real close to the start date.
- Dec 9, '09 by PrincessOQuote from bcdgeminiYes I was thinking the same thing. The deadline for the FAFSA is 12/15 & the deadline to confirm acceptance is 12/18. Also, classes start 1/25 & orientation is the 14th & 15th of January. I would suggest feeling out the FAFSA now and applying for loans.Cuttin' it real close to the start date.
- Dec 9, '09 by bcdgeminiGot my packet, got in. Although I don't know if I'm going to go. Had a change of heart lately. I might just stay in Cali.
- Dec 9, '09 by willow0918Hi everyone,
I'm new to this site!
I just got accepted to Remington for the Jan. 2010 class! I'm a little nervous about 1) not being accredited 2) the accelerated pace
Can anyone currently enrolled tell me about your experience at Remington?
Thank you so much!Last edit by willow0918 on Dec 9, '09
- Dec 9, '09 by willow0918Hey Mimsie,
Just want to know, as a current student, would you recommend the program to a prospective student? I'm a little nervous about the intensity of it!
Quote from mimsiemendezI'm in the July batch. The program is going okay so far. A few little bumps but all in all it seems doable. We have done all our first tests for each class. We have several left. The schedule is great they even planned the exam schedules. We have also had our dosage calculation test. No one has dropped out as of yet. Hopefully no one does. I have no doubts that they will receive that accreditation by November. Other than that we are coming along. I cant wait to be finished.
- Dec 12, '09 by Sammie21Hi, everyone
Anybody from Ore or Wash heard anything? the letter is in the mail is what I am told, but congrats to every else who has made it.
- Dec 13, '09 by PhenomeneHello everyone. I am new to this site as well. I have been accepted into the January 2010 class. If anyone else intends on starting the program please contact me.
- Dec 17, '09 by MedicalOneHello Phenomene,
I received my acceptance letter last week for the 2010 class also. The only issue I have right now is the accreditation. I heard it's a nice school though. But, I have to notify them one way or another by Dec. 18th, if I'm going to attend or not. Today is the 17th, and I am going to decline my acceptance for the January class. Are there any other accelerated, accreditation nursing programs out there, even cheaper than Remington.