Pensacola/Destin area - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 27, '12 by wsp4905All those apartments you listed are older apartments and the arbours on sonnyboy lane is directly in the "hood", along with wellington arms. I would say that briarwood on olive rd is the nicest out of that selection you posted. As well as jasmine creek on 9mile rd. It's worth it to spend a little more and live in a nicer side or town and a nicer apt.
- Jun 21, '12 by nevbLost the post when the data loss occured so gonna bump it up again. Still looking at moving my son just graduated and my daughter graduates in June 13. Any info anyone has on pay rates, if there are jobs to be had, what are the best places to apply, anything at all ! Please share!
- Jan 11 by MrsP, RNSince this post is now very old - I wanted to ask if anyone in this post relocated to Pensacola?? I recently moved here and am having trouble finding a job. Any advice??
- Jan 15 by VanillanutI am interested in this too, as I am a mil spouse heading that way later in the year. I've read horror stories and will be taking a massive pay cut (-$16 less then I currently make)...... I'm almost contemplating doing something other then nursing for the time we are there. Although Florida is a beautiful state and I am looking forward to the warmer climate, this is really going to axe our budget and lifestyle.
Any difficulties for experienced nurses finding work?
- Jan 16 by MrsP, RNAs a new grad, I know pay is around $20-21/hr plus any shift diffs. (Hospital jobs). Pay in the area is low... And I don't think the cost of living is much less than other areas. I just moved from SW florida, and its no cheaper to live here. It is beautiful, and I do love it here! It's tough to get a job as a new grad... Not sure about exp'd nurses.
- Jan 18 by squidbilliesMrsP, do you know about how much LTCs pay?
- Jan 19 by MrsP, RNI don't know about LTC. I know I applied to every open position in LTC and never got a single call.