Opinions of O'grady Peyton agency - Page 3Register Today!
- May 1, '07 by english_nursehumph!
- Jul 11, '07 by pizzaloverHi,
I am not a nurse yet and waiting to start my access to nursing course in September,but once qualified as a RN wish to work in US.Browsing on the net I have found the name of two agencies but I am not sure if they are any good,and I am not even qualified yet to contact them.
Hope this helps some of you looking for agencies.The best of luck to all of you.
Please would you let me know,if they are any good.Thanks.
- Oct 17, '07 by instant mamiis o grady peyton that bad?? Im a nurse from the Phil. I recently attanded their Orientation.. The Agency seem to ok..
- Oct 18, '07 by Silverdragon102Quote from instant mamiHave you tried a search on them here in the site. They have a very high cancellation fee and plenty has been discussed in the UK forumis o grady peyton that bad?? Im a nurse from the Phil. I recently attanded their Orientation.. The Agency seem to ok..
- Sep 17, '10 by anamicai agree with you all...really they are unfriendly..In my situation they even advised me to stay away from family to be in acute care settings so that I will be marketable for them..I have already enrolled with them and now finding no way to get away from OGP. Is anyone ever tried to break the contract with OGP??
- Oct 18, '10 by hej:Dhi! thanks for sharing the info about o'grady peyton agency. i was about to sign up to the said agency. i never expected such bad reviews. Can you suggest any good/reliable agencies? thank you very much.
- Oct 18, '10 by oktravelnurseI am a US citizen. Worked for OGP as a traveler in Calif. Had completed the assign. and had just signed an extension when I had medical problems and was unable to finish extension. (I later had to have foot surgery). I informed them immediately, was trying to pack up as quick as possible and they expected me to be out of housing the next day. They told me if I wasn't working they were not making money and I was lucky I got that much notice. They are the worst, sent mgmt to my room the next day beating on the door saying I had to get out. Would never work for them or any of their sister companies again!
- May 14, '11 by bethlearningCan you tell us about your experience in the US?? are you still over there??
How is it going for you?? Tks
- May 18, '11 by pucke005So glad I found this thread. There is no way I will work for OGP. Thanks for all the updates over the years. I'm an RN working in Florida. What do you want to know about the States?
- Jan 9, '12 by skeddockWhat is the website for the us British nurses agency please xc