Miami Dade College (MDC) Spring 2013 Gen. FT/PT& Accelerated Nursing program - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 5, '12 by mom/studentThanks joshsc and nursea92.
- Oct 5, '12 by MiamiEForgive me if this has been talked about before but how would I go about figuring out my 'total score'? Thanks
- Oct 6, '12 by yaimifutureRnHi everyone , I'm so anxious
- Oct 7, '12 by Harper_SLHey everybody.. just joined the thread. I emailed advisement this week and Dawn Diamond said that they typically start announcements 6 weeks from the app. deadline. so that would mean october 16th should be around the time people should start finding out. my total score is 78. I didn't do so well on my TEAS but I plan on using my second chance mid spring if I don't get it in this next term. Good Luck to everyone!
- Oct 7, '12 by yaimifutureRnHi guys,
I wanted to know if anyone else applied for the part time generic???
- Oct 7, '12 by miamikatI'm extremely nervous! My overall score is only an 82 so it's just very nerve racking. And I think that around the 16th seems just about right in terms of when we will find out if we get in or not.
- Oct 7, '12 by MiamiEMiamikat and Harper_SL, if you dont mind sharing, how did you figure out your total score? I'd appreciate if you could let me know. Thanks a lot!
- Oct 8, '12 by miamikatAbsolutely! Basically you multiply your science G.P.A by 10 so let's say you have a 4.0, that would account for 40 points. Then you multiply your TEAS score by .6. So if you got an 85 you multiply it by .6 and you would get 51 points so you add all your points for a total of 91.
- Oct 8, '12 by MiamiESo basically an A is 4.0 and B is 3.0? Only calculating the A&P 1 and 2 and lab, Chem and lab, and Micro?
- Oct 8, '12 by MiamiEMy overall is only 81. Hopefully thats enough to get into one of the programs...