McFatter LPN Program - page 6
by Praying01 | 15,156 Views | 63 Comments
are there any current students enrolled in mcfatter's lpn program? can you pretty please give any information? 1. how much time have you dedicated to the program, are you wrking? 2. does the curriculum include... Read More
- 0Nov 2, '11 by tricia1017Hi Praying01! are u attending the evening session at McFatter? Coz im thinking of doing the evening program too PLUS people have told me that the night teachers are "way more nicer" than the Am teachers --they yell less? Any truth to this? Also, are you in block 1? If so, do you know when block 2 PM sched is supposed to start? Thanks
- 0Nov 29, '11 by Praying01Quote from tricia1017Hi!Hi Praying01! are u attending the evening session at McFatter? Coz im thinking of doing the evening program too PLUS people have told me that the night teachers are "way more nicer" than the Am teachers --they yell less? Any truth to this? Also, are you in block 1? If so, do you know when block 2 PM sched is supposed to start? Thanks
Evenings are Mon-Thurs 2pm-10pm. Its still the same readings and lectures but because its evening I do feel a little more relaxed than the day students I meet. I'm still in Block 1 till Dec. 8th. Block 2 starts on the 12th of Dec
- 0Dec 5, '11 by Nickymad1Hey Hmmc4
You know I still don't know who you are!!!! lol I am assuming that you are in class with me and i have asked a few about this blog and I have had no luck! I sit in the row in the middle on the second to last table in front of John.
By the way what do you think about the bathing lab on Monday? I am a bit put of by it, the class is so cold i think if i wear shorts and a t-shirt I will get a case of pneumonia! I wonder if Praying01 did this already and how it went for her?
- 0Dec 5, '11 by Hmmc4Hey Nickymad1,
I think I may know who you are..... did you sit at the desk in front of our instructor's desk during core? I am in the the left side row (if facing front class) second desk left chair.....LOL....Was John in Core? I dont know everyones name.
I know I am not looking forward to that lab at all. Should be interesting. We also have a lab the 15th, I think we are feeding each other...LOL.... cuz on the sch it says to bring pudding or yogurt! HAHAHA that should be interesting too
- 0Jan 10, '12 by Iwanttobeanurse0214I wanted to apply to broward tech but I am not be able to come up with $5000 on my own. They say they do not offer student loans but I was wondering if anyone was able to get a private loans to finance this program. I am not eligible for pell grant because I already have a bachelors degree.