Martin Health System Novice Nurse ProgramRegister Today!
- by KinkyKurlyRN Apr 29I get an email about them doing an open house. Idk if any of you wanna work there but here's the info
We will be hosting an Open House to learn more about the program and allow you to schedule an interview to be considered.
When: Tuesday, May 14th, 2013
4:30pm – 5:30pm
Where: The Martin Medical Center
Conference Rooms A & B
200 S.E. Hospital Ave.
Stuart, FL 34994
Join us to learn more about the structure of the program, how the interview process will work and to sign up for an interview time. Interviews will be held on May 21st, 22nd and 29th.
Please note that in order to be considered eligible for the Novice Nurse Program you must have a current Florida State Registered Nurse license or have passed your NCLEX by the start of the program. You must also have a current BLS certification.
Idk if this has to be by invite only but call an find out. Good luck all!
- Apr 30 by blueorchid981Thanks. How did you get the email? I'd like to email them to find out more information.
- May 10 by Rac17anyone who will be attending here on May 14 to sign up in Novice Nurse Program?
- May 15 by Rac17Nice open house.. @KinkyKurlyRN thanks for sharing this info....
- May 15 by pooh1258Rac17 - can you tell me anything about the open house? I wasn't able to attend this time, but I'm hoping to be able to do it for the October offering!
- May 16 by Rac17It's 1 hr open house.They talk about the hospital and benefits.And the highlight is you can able to sign up for an interview.
- May 20 by nbrown18is there anyone who was at the open house who signed up for an interview, who knows if there is some sort of online application we have to fill out before we go to the interview?
- Aug 21 by pooh1258Anybody interviewing next week?
- Aug 22 by KinkyKurlyRNA friend of mine is? What time and date is yours? What did you hear of this program and what are they going to ask?