Lakeland Regional Medical CenterRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Lakeland Regional Medical Center in Florida Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi all. I'm a newly graduate nurse who has not yet taken NCLEX. I have been called for an interview...by Missy89 Jan 11, '11Hi all. I'm a newly graduate nurse who has not yet taken NCLEX. I have been called for an interview at LRMC. Any nurses working there now willing to share their experience with pay, nurse/patient ratios and interview tips! Thanks!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=525819©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,121 Views
- Jan 17, '11 by wanderingRN.i worked there as a new grad...what floor are u interviewing for?
- Mar 6, '11 by Sadie03Did you get the job Missy89?
- Mar 7, '11 by Missy89Yes I did get the job.
- Mar 11, '11 by Sadie03Congratulations! What floor will you be working on? I am also a new grad and was just offered a position at LRMC.
- Mar 14, '11 by lxmayarQuote from Missy89I am current looking to get a job at LRMC, can you tell me a little bit about the test we have to take after working for six months? I am nervous about that. what is the nurse/patient ration there? how much do they start rn's with experience? thanksYes I did get the job.
- Feb 7, '12 by kristykatI'm currently doing my peds/OB rotation there. We had the nurse recruiter come talk to us during our post conference about working there. She gave us some numbers for differentials...anyone willing to provide the base pay?
- Feb 8, '12 by heartNICUDo they offer a new grad residency program? Or do they just randomly open positions for new grads?
- Feb 18, '12 by tampasheriI'd love any suggestions for who to ask for to try to get interviewed? I can't ever seem to get a human being to talk to, just a website? Thanks!!