Hillsborough Community College Spring 2013 - Page 69Register Today!
- Oct 4, '12 by mramirez0213thank you so much! and does anyone know how exactly the shoes have to be? can it be all white sneakers, leather, open back, or leather? and whats a good brand that's comfortable?
- Oct 4, '12 by jodypRNQuote from mramirez0213thank you so much! and does anyone know how exactly the shoes have to be? can it be all white sneakers, leather, open back, or leather? and whats a good brand that's comfortable?
I went to Scrubs N Stuff and bought Klogs Mission leather nursing shoes with closed toe and heel. They are very cushy and I liked them better than the Timberland Pro Reneva (and cheaper!) If you sign up online as a member then you can print a 20% off a single item coupon. It saved me $18 on the shoes. Not all Klogs styles fit the same, though. Just be aware if you order them online.
- Oct 5, '12 by baldotatiMy $38 check have not been cleared yet. I dropped in the same box I dropped my application form for the program. The box that is right next to the admission office. Is anyone else worried for that as well as I'm???
- Oct 6, '12 by KRinaldi27How do we know which shots we need????
- Oct 6, '12 by KRinaldi27Yes! I have to miss two classes!!!
- Oct 6, '12 by dj41106Quote from KRinaldi27I get all my shots done at the base and since they didnt have a copy of my childhood shots record I had them evaluate it. Once they input the info in the computer it determined that all I need was the Tdap which as an adult you get every 10 years and the flu shot. I asked specifically that since I would be doing clinicals at the hospital and around patients who have different things what else should I get. They couldnt give me an answer and said to wait until orientation when they let you know for sure. But as of right now I am up to date on shots and this is what I have:How do we know which shots we need????
Hep B (3)
Varicella (1) - unless you had the chickenpox which I did as a child so I didnt get the shot but its documented on the shots record as non susceptible
Tdap - adult every 10 years
Influenza - once every year
Is anyone elses shot records different than mine?
- Oct 6, '12 by sprmomof4CPR checked off my to do list today. TNC hospital was great. 2.5 hours I was done, learned and left with my card. Best part it was a saturday from 10-12:30