Has anyone heard back from FSU (Florida State University) nursing yet? - Page 4Register Today!
- Jan 27, '10 by jess8806yeah I took it. I made a 92 overall and my gpa is 3.52 I think , although my science GPA is prog 3.7 or .8. I'm really nervous and hope I get in!
- Feb 4, '10 by jess8806okay, the deadline has past. now we just wait. uggghhh I'm so nervous. I'm really counting on getting in.
- Feb 20, '10 by CrazyCatLadyRNlast year we all got letters on april first from the fsu CoN....though I was downstairs talking with someone and she said they are going to try and get them out a little sooner this yearLast edit by tnbutterfly on Feb 20, '10 : Reason: PLEASE DO NOT POST NAMES
- Feb 20, '10 by jess8806I hope so! I can hardly wait.
- Mar 10, '10 by jess8806OMG I still haven't heard and the closer it gets the more worried I get. I heard that a lot of the people who got in last year new around the begining to mid of march!
- Mar 11, '10 by CrazyCatLadyRNno one heard by mid-march last year....trust me. April 1st was the first day that anyone saw letters and those were ppl that had tallahassee adresses.. PPl outside of the city got them within a few days after that .
- Mar 24, '10 by LauraLee3580I spoke with the nursing advisor a while back about when the letters would be sent out and she told me they hoped for the end of march but will most likely be in the first week of april. Apparently, the scheduling of the HESI screwed things up because we were allowed to take the exams in february which they normally don't do so decisions may be delayed because of it.
Hopefully we find out soon, I'm so nervous!
- Mar 24, '10 by eponine8614Does anyone know how many people applied this year? (fsu-traditional BSN for Fall 2010)
- Mar 24, '10 by LauraLee3580I haven't heard and I don't think there is a way to find out how many people have applied
- Mar 25, '10 by roselovebugI was told that the letters should come around the second week in April. The reason it is taking so long is because like 350 people applied. I wish everyone the best of luck.