Florida National College ASN 1 year program - Page 9Register Today!
- Nov 12, '11 by yanes2011i need helpp urgentttttttttttttttttt does anybody know if when your are doing the seminarr for example medical erros , domestic violence etc , i need to know if we can use ceufast.com mylittlenursing can you help me pleaseeee.
- Quote from yanes2011yes you can use them with no problems. everything for those curses count i am finishing in december if u have any other question do not hesitate to contact mei need helpp urgentttttttttttttttttt does anybody know if when your are doing the seminarr for example medical erros , domestic violence etc , i need to know if we can use ceufast.com mylittlenursing can you help me pleaseeee.
- i am selling my books for fundamentals , pharmacology, assesment, comunity nursing, for 100 if you want them or know someone let me know
- Nov 12, '11 by yanes2011mylittlenursing the books that i need are this one
fundamental of nursing 7 edition
fundamental of nursing 7 edition study guide and skills performance
physical examination and health assessment 6 edition
physical examination and health assessment student laboratory manual
pharmacology for nursing 7 ediiton
pharmacology study guide
foundation for nursing in community
better for mee if you have the studiy guide and manual laboratory without used ,
thanksssss really apreciate .
- I have only fundamentals of nursing 7 edition, fundation of nursing in the community 3rd edition
physical examination and health assessment 5 edition
physical examination and health assessment student laboratory manual NO USED
pharmacology a nursing process aproach 6 ediiton
THE EEDITION DOES NOT CHANGE A LOT ,BUT IT IS A UR DISCRETION , LET ME KNOW
- Nov 13, '11 by raquel6687@ yanes2011: how was orientation? don't be nervous, it'll all be fine and worth it at the end. I don't have orientation until a bit later because i start in the august program and i am on the waitist for May 2012. Good lck!!!!
- Nov 14, '11 by raquel6687I have another questiOn to whoever can help me! I just wanted to make sure all these classes were taught in English?! I speak Spanish as well but understand English way better. Thanks a lot! If you guys have any feedback on the nursing program and what to expect please let me know
- Nov 14, '11 by mylittlenursinglol English of course , I know is a lot of cubans but stll America. how funny
- Nov 14, '11 by raquel6687hahah! thanks so much
- Nov 15, '11 by RNstudentRShey mylittlenursing you are almost done yay! question how was the schedule does it really changes every semester and do think working while in school is possible