Florida National College ASN 1 year program - Page 10Register Today!
- Nov 15, '11 by raquel6687also where do the students usually do rotations or clinicals? like which hospital?
- Nov 15, '11 by mylittlenursingyes you can work, but the problems is the schedrulle with clinicals change every month and you have to acomodate
Oneida does not allow people changing or working related issuses are not take in consideration.
everybody work in my class but it is hard.
class schedrulle change every semester.Last edit by mylittlenursing on Nov 15, '11
- Nov 15, '11 by RNstudentRSfor all the info!
- Nov 16, '11 by raquel6687i definitely agree with you cpet0619. I start aug 2012 but I am on the waiting list for may 2012. Im very excited and nervous at the same time. any tips we should know and what to expect? thanks!
- they were telling me that you will have your nursing orientation once you finish all you pre-reqs. is this true?? i can never get an answer from anyone at that school.
- Nov 17, '11 by mylittlenursingYou have to remember being able to do your prereq. Does not automatically enroll you into the nursing program and makes sense because if you get a C or an F you have to repeat or never be available to be into the real nursing program when you finish your prereq. You then have an interview and then when you get enroll; you have ur orientation. raquel6687 does not make sense to have an orientation for clinicals and the cost of everything and how the nursing program works if you have not finish your prereq. First. It is like buying a car without a driven license does not make sense don’t you thinks?
- The only pre-reqs I need to do is anatomy 1, chemistry and nutrition. I assumed after that they would start my core classes because they said I for accepted into the nursing program already.
- And I'm having a difficult time understanding what you wrote so thanks anyway