FAU BSN 2013-Traditional or Accelerated - Page 6Register Today!
- Feb 14 by lady_roscoeAlso, at the info session we were told that, MOST LIKELY, the class starting in MAY 2013, will be changing so that the traditional program students start in August, the accelerated program will add one additional summer term to lighten the load and they will accept something like 20 more applicants between the 2 programs. It was confirmed via email from the school that these changes will be emailed to us along with our acceptance letters
- Feb 15 by gonzam57I was just wondering if anyone knows someone who has attended this nursing program...Did they like it/have good things to say about it?
- Feb 17 by yelroseI was so happy to find others talking about FAU 2013 nursing ... the waiting is difficult. Sounds like there are a lot of highly qualified applicants. I hope we all find out soon... in response to one person I do know one current student & she said it is a very difficult program long days/nights.. but great all around regarding instructors/hospitals, etc.. guess some of shall soon find out!
- Feb 19 by Falmouth@Lady_Roscoe - very interesting that the school has confirmed the changes to the accelerated curriculum. I wonder if that means that the traditional and accelerated students will be separated for all course work. During the informational session I attended it was stated that the school hoped to be able to offer completely separate classes, because they found a huge difference in the accelerated students (older, have work history and a bachelors degree) versus the traditional students. They said by separating the groups they hoped to be able to meet the unique needs of the accelerated students better. This waiting and waiting is the worst!
- Feb 19 by lady_roscoeEvery time I get an email my heart skips a beat
I think the changes are a great idea!
- Feb 24 by matt7184Acceptance letters are going out. I got mine
Look forward to meeting everyone else in a few months.
- Feb 24 by CR_2013...I got mine too!! Im soooo happy!!!..Congrats to everybody else that got accepted as well!...see you guys April 5th!
- Feb 24 by gforge88Congrats to both of you! Was it a mass email to all the students accepted or individual? I haven't gotten one yet this wait has been so hard!
- Feb 24 by lady_roscoeYay! Got mine too. Was an individual message. Can't wait to start!
- Feb 24 by gabelisgWhen did you guys receive your email? and also to what email did you guys receive the acceptance letter?