Edison State College admission (Florida) - Page 10Register Today!
- Mar 26 by Hllyl09Quote from Hllyl09Did you follow the instructions in the email for the finger prints or did you follow the steps on the certified background (Access Daon's website) to make your appointment? I followed the steps in the email for making the appointment. Did you go to Fingerprint services?
I had mine done two weeks ago. I called Edison they didn't see my result and I called Certifiedbackground.com, said I was suppose to use Doan's to get my fingerprints done at UPS.
But ****** email said go to L-1 identity. Everyone here went to L-1 to get their fingerprints done right? Because right now mine are out in space somewhere? So frustrated right now!!Last edit by Esme12 on Mar 28 : Reason: TOS/NO STAFF NAMES
- Mar 26 by kelly1221I got my finger prints done at UPS because that's where the instructions on the website said to go! Do I need to get them redone? My status still says incomplete, I'm wondering if that's why....
- Mar 26 by kelly1221Holly, are you getting them redone through ibfingerprint.com? I just made my appt to redo mine there
- Mar 26 by e.marierayI guess I followed the steps on certified background. I did my fingerprints at UPS.
- Mar 27 by franniecdI did mine at UPS and they have already come back. UPS is where certifiedprofile.com said to go for fingerprinting.
- Mar 27 by Hllyl09I was told in my email to go to ibfingerprint.com, but certified profile is telling me different? I went to ibfingerprint.com and got them done. I emailed **** because Im so confused. I did find out that mine were sent to Edison the same day that I got them done. I had to call FDLE and give them a long conformation number to find that out though. Did anyone else receive the info in there finalist email to go to ibfingerprint.com?Last edit by Esme12 on Mar 28 : Reason: TOS/NO STAFF NAMES
- Mar 27 by kelly1221Yes the email said ibfingerprint.com but the website said UPS. So I went to UPS to get mine done like two weeks ago and it still says incomplete on the certified background website. So I don't know if I need to get the redone at an ibs place or what. I emailed ****** today.Last edit by Esme12 on Mar 28 : Reason: TOS/NO STAFF NAMES
- Mar 27 by Hllyl09This is the email I got from ****** (one in charge of the background checks) Kelly- I dont think you need to get yours re done as long as you did them at UPS. Thank goodness for some clarity. lol
CertifiedBackground.com changed the company they use for fingerprints,
but I have received your fingerprint report so do not worry. There is no
need to take further action at this point. I have clarified the correct
information with the company to send out in the future.
Sorry for the confusion.
*******Last edit by Esme12 on Mar 28 : Reason: TOS/NO STAFF NAMES PLS
- Mar 27 by kelly1221Awesome, okay! Thank you!
- Mar 28 by Esme12MODERATOR NOTE....
This thread has been extensively edited.....as per the Terms of Service.....Information About Others:
No potentially libelous information about specific schools, instructors, or health care facilities/entities should be posted in these forums. While it is important to be able to network, everyone should be mindful of the following:
- It is a small world - when we narrow it down to a state and throw in some personal info, there is actually a pretty good chance someone may recognize you if you are not careful. Your privacy is paramount to us.
- While this site is a wonderful place to vent (without excess personally identifiable details) it is not the place to express why ("x" specific person, place or program) is terrible. Gripe away, but since we cannot permit allegations to be made about named entities, your care in not naming them is very much appreciated.
- Please do not give out personal identifying information about yourself or others. Do not name names where anyone could identify any person in any facility including your nursing programs or place of employment.