Broward College starting Jan 2013 - Page 41Register Today!
- Nov 3, '12 by marceline204Selling all first semester books for Broward College Nursing Program
packaged scissors, penlight, and brand new box kit $90 (good deal!)
BC Scrub tops size Medium $15
Nursing Lab and Techniques Skills book 7th Edition $45
Jarvis physical Assessment 6th Edition $28
Perry Potter 8th ED. Fundamental of Nursing with the Study Guide $90
Selling all Clinical books such as Cox 5th Edition, Perry & Potter, Packets for clinical etc. $ 30
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank You
- Nov 4, '12 by MurseMike33322@larimar: Me, Central. It is 8 miles from home and I'm a cyclist. Therefore I can ride back and forth to school and still get my excersize since, I have a feeling, I wont have any time to workout otherwise. Anymore. So I'm gonna incorporate excersize into my commute. As far as which campus is best? I heard so many conflicting opinions from students at all 3 campus's, the only conclusion I can come to is: all 3 require an immense amount of reading, a TOTAL commitmant to your school, keep your head on your studies, have a going away party for yourself so you can say goodbye to your friends for the next 2 years. Hope this helps. And good luck in all you do!
- Nov 5, '12 by wwick13anyone get the email about the orientation or classes to pick from? The meeting lady said our campus should email us?
- Not yet..i was about to ask the same question....
- Nov 5, '12 by leslie07pI was wondering the same... What campus are you guys going to? I'm still torn between north and central... Central is closer but I hear horror stories idk which one to pick
- I live like 15 minutes from north so thats where i want to go..its the closest to me
- Nov 5, '12 by beginNo emails yet. I wanna go to north campus or central. I'm right in between, so I'm not sure.
- I wonder when they plan on sending these emails.. the day is half over and we are supposed to be registering tomorrow..
- Nov 5, '12 by beginstill nothing :/