Broward College August 2012 - Page 8Register Today!
- Quote from Sunkissed_FleurYay!!! Congrats... I got accepted for May but will b starting in August and my hesi score wasn't all that. I got i think, 76 in a&p, i did not retake it either. Trust me with those point u will b definately accepted, no need to worry... GOodlUckSo I finally dropped off my application today. I should have 17 points my hesi score is kinda low though 87% I took it before I completed Anatomy and Physiology 2. I should have just waited. I was considering retaking it but I just didn't want to spend another $60. If i get it then yay and if I dont then I will just apply for the January term. I'm so glad I am taking classes this summer to keep my mind off it. Lol I'm probably still gunna be checking every 10 mins like some crazy
- Quote from 2baG8nurseThanks! I hope so. Which campus do you plan on attending?Yay!!! Congrats... I got accepted for May but will b starting in August and my hesi score wasn't all that. I got i think, 76 in a&p, i did not retake it either. Trust me with those point u will b definately accepted, no need to worry... GOodlUck
- Quote from RN-n-themaknUr lucky, kids would be a really good distraction. I really dont want to take classes this summer. I just want to relax and start reading those nursing books. But I have to take microbiology...I'm not sure what ways more the hesi or the points. I'm thinking the points so you should be accepted. I finished the last of my classes for my AA so i have norhing to occupy my mind except for my kids. Good luck to you
- Quote from Sunkissed_FleurNorh Campus...... I live like 10-15 minutes away. U?
Thanks! I hope so. Which campus do you plan on attending?
- Quote from Sunkissed_Fleur.... See u in August.... Lol
North, I live 15 mins away as well lol
- May 7, '12 by StooshyGood luck all!!! I wont be able to make the May 15th deadline
I will try for next semester though. I am also looking into PBSC part time RN program, so I am going to make it work somehow, and get in RN school....not giving up...good luck once again guys