Broward College August 2012 - page 7
by itschloeb 89,900 Views | 847 Comments
Hi! This is a thread for anyone applying for August 2012 class at Broward College for the generic nursing track. I deferred my seat so I will be starting in August. I haven't decided if I want to go to central or south yet.. Im... Read More
- 0May 5, '12 by iladelphI am currently at North campus and if anyone needs any assistance or advice feel free to ask. I am on track to graduate in early 2013. The first advice I will give you is to try and go to North campus. I've heard many bad stories about the other two campuses. I live closer to Central but take the commute to North because of the research I have done and I do not regret it at all. I have classmates from the prereq's who have failed out already. So just beware and good luck.
- 0May 6, '12 by nursingismygoalHello. Just introducing myself; I am new to the site and don't know how often I will be on. I was accepted in May and deferred to August, so my childcare could be more complete. I am a Licensed Midwife, but no longer practice because that life is too crazy- on call 24/7. I have always wanted to get my RN. I will be attending North because I live in the Boca area. I will be doing my ceu classes at ceufast.com this week. Over the sumer I am taking classes to fulfill my BSN requirements because that is my long term goal. Keep in touch.
- 0May 6, '12 by iladelphMy Hesi was an overall 89. I had to retake the Anatomy portion because I got a 72. Second time I got a 76. So I made it by 1 question. Everything else was in the 90's. I don't remember my points but I will say I had an A in both anatomies, a C in chemistry, and B's in everything else. I have not taken micro as yet.
- 0May 6, '12 by laquain99Quote from Lav3nder_08Your points are good. I know you have to have 7pts or more to be considered. Try not to get to caught up in worrying your scores are fine:-)
thanks for heads up and what were pts and scores when you got accepted because I have 11pts and an 88% average on my hesi
- 1May 7, '12 by Sunkissed_FleurSo I finally dropped off my application today. I should have 17 points my hesi score is kinda low though 87% I took it before I completed Anatomy and Physiology 2. I should have just waited. I was considering retaking it but I just didn't want to spend another $60. If i get it then yay and if I dont then I will just apply for the January term. I'm so glad I am taking classes this summer to keep my mind off it. Lol I'm probably still gunna be checking every 10 mins like some crazy