Baycare EAYL Program applicants/studentsRegister Today!
- by FLg8r Aug 8, '09is there anyone applying to the ptec october lpn program (clearwater campus), trying to attend it on the eayl program through morton plant/baycare? i just had my first interview and was curious as to how many others are trying to go through their program. interested in also any info you might have on the program good or bad.
- Aug 21, '09 by FLg8rjust rec'd a call today .... my 2nd interview is scheduled for 9/2/09 ...... whoo hoo
- Aug 22, '09 by SmilesNoirCongrats.. Please come back and tell us more. I kinda wondered about EAYL vs alternatives. But, I dont want no more debt.. or lock in.. sounds like a great experience
- Aug 25, '09 by thepopesDoes anyone know if the "stamped, validated SPC Hospital Expansion Programs Requirements Checklist" is something that the advisors can whip up pretty quickly or does it have to be requested and takes a few days? Also, at the interview for EAYL they say you need a copy of your transcripts..do they have to be official or just printed off of the website? Thanks
- Sep 4, '09 by FLg8rhad my 2nd interview wednesday and rec'd "the call" today ... i'm in! they offered me the lpn trainee position --- i have orientation on october 12th .... i can't believe it! i'm excited and nervous all at the same time
- Sep 21, '09 by FLg8rhas anyone heard yet if they have been accepted into the october 2009 lpn program at ptec / clearwater campus? anyone accepted by baycare?