Anyone applying for the PHCC Spring 2013 RN/LPN program - Page 17Register Today!
- Accepted lpn 74%
- Oct 10, '12 by LukeHenry@RF - yes, thats me lol.
- Ohh awesome congratulations!!! Im so happy I got in I'm doing my last pre req now so couldn't even apply for RN but its ok I just figured I would do the bridge and get it started. But congrats!
- Oct 10, '12 by rnwannabe75I got my letter & it's a YES!
TEAS 84% GPA 3.79
Good luck to everyone, I wish you all the best!
- Thanks everyone on here for giving their input and looking out for fellow students! Soon we will get to meet face to face! Congrats to all the acceptees Hope everyone who didn't get a letter yet gets in!
- Oct 10, '12 by izabela1723@jen-g
I got accepted to both and have a 3.8 GPA and 79.8 on my teas. Good luck everyone, can't wait to meet you all
- Oct 10, '12 by helrazrWoot got my acceptance letter for the LPN program. 88.7 TEAS score.
- Oct 10, '12 by HopefulAmandaMy mail still hasn't come yet!
- Oct 10, '12 by William87Accepted to both. 76 teas score, 4.0 pre reqs, 3.7 overall.