Anyone applied to UF's accelerated BSN? - Page 19Register Today!
- May 20, '09 by Paco-RNQuote from straderjhi straderj!hi! i am planning on attending for summer 2010 and was seeing if anybody else on here is doing that as well. i just graduated from uf two weeks ago and am taking my pre reqs right now at a community college. and i was seeing if anybody can give me any information on the admissions process and if its very difficult to get in! anything would be greatly appreciated! thank you!!!
i'm applying for 2010 as well. i think the 2009 entering class is quite busy right now - no one has posted in a while. maybe later when they come up for some air they can hopefully post some insights.
Quote from straderjdid just that!hi! i saw you are planning for summer 2010 as well? we should start a new thread for our year. i am new on this so i am still getting a hang of it
go to this thread: http://allnurses.com/florida-nurses/...sn-393572.html
- May 27, '09 by Paco-RNBUMP ... wow, you guys must REALLY be busy!
- Jun 12, '09 by ncemtDoes anyone know if there are is any sort of quota concerning the percentage of the class that is made up of Florida residents? I'm from out of state and I'm just wondering if that's not a big deal or if it's going to make it much harder for me to get in...
- Jul 6, '09 by Paco-RNQuote from ncemtThat sounds like a question for the admissions office, they should be able to answer that for you ... check the nursing school website for their phone #.Does anyone know if there are is any sort of quota concerning the percentage of the class that is made up of Florida residents? I'm from out of state and I'm just wondering if that's not a big deal or if it's going to make it much harder for me to get in...
- Oct 28, '11 by taytay05Does anyone know how many applicants there are for the UF accelerated program and how many spots? Also, is it the last 60 credit hours or the upper gpa? Lastly, what is the average gpa overall and science?
- Oct 29, '11 by tnbutterflyMoved to FL Nursing Programs Discussion forum for better response.