All Children's Pediatric Critical Care RN Residency ProgramRegister Today!
- by evansmum Jul 10, '12I hope I am even posting this in a relevant place for others to see! I just downloaded the app and signed in after not using allnurses since being accepted into my RN program, lol (which I am thankfully now graduated and licensed, and having one hell of a time finding a position!)
This is for the summer 2012 applicants:
Has anyone heard from them via email or phone regarding candidacy? Licenses are due by the 30th if we are accepted, and I am dying with anxiety! I have a job offer I am trying to bide time on solely for the possibility of this residency. Any insight would be great. Perhaps it is a good thing I haven't gotten an email yet? Thanks so much!
- Jul 17, '12 by evansmumI'm commenting to bump this thread--has anyone heard ANYTHING? Denial or phone call? I am getting wary as the time passes....PM me if you don't want to reply. Thanks so much! It would give me some peace of mind!
- Jul 23, '12 by Alykat0624I applied on June 4th after speaking with a Nurse Recruiter in May, and I dropped off a hard copy of my documents to HR on June 5th. After a month of no news, on June 10th I emailed the recruiter I previously spoke with to reiterate my interest in the program, but I haven't heard back yet. I've left voicemails with HR and with said recruiter, but I still haven't heard back via that route, either. I've applied to other positions at ACH in the past and always got a "thanks but no thanks" email after being denied. I haven't gotten one of those yet for the residency position, so I still have a thread of hope, but today is the day I should be giving my 2-weeks notice to my current employer, and I still don't know anything. It's very disheartening, because this seems to be the best shot new grads have at securing employment as an RN. Has anyone else heard anything yet? *fingers crossed*
- May 20 by newgradneu13I was invited down to the interview day at All Children's Hospital for the New Grad RN program but was hoping anyone had more information about the process? I am looking for more information on starting salary for New Grads at All Childrens? I was also hoping to hear from someone who has worked there and their experience. Thanks!
- Dec 4 by phillygrlAnyone currently work at ALL childrens now? I just applied for the 2014 cohort starting in March. Hope I get a call