2013 UF Accelerated BSN Applicants! - Page 21Register Today!
- Mar 29 by iwantobeafuturenurseOh yes I will look into it. Thanks! I also joined the FB group too
- Mar 29 by AshleyHWhats the name of the fb group?
- Mar 29 by KittyL0veThe name of the group is UF ABSN class of 2014
- Mar 31 by jampeach121Hi I'm James and I'm new to the site! I have been reading the comments and I just found out last week that I was accepted to the absn program. I'm originally from Nottingham England and came to the states in 2005 to play college golf in Oklahoma where I earned my BS in Organismic Biology. I'm so excied to meet you all! I have a dog and so we won't be staying on campus but I was wondering where everyone is planning to stay or if anyone can recommend some apartments that aren't too pricey!
Congrats to everyone else who has been accepted
- Mar 31 by KittyL0veA lot of people have signed at Williamsburg Village. I haven't seen it but its apparently close to the CON. I only went to Gainesville Place and signed there. However, they don't allow dogs. I hear the Woodlands is also really nice but a little pricier
- Mar 31 by KittyL0vePs. Congratulations!!
Pps. You should join the Facebook group! About half of our class is on it already
- Mar 31 by jampeach121Thanks for the feedback kitty! I will join the Facebook group! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
- Apr 1 by ddl77Welcome, jam! I'm excited to meet everyone in the next month or so! I don't live in Gainesville anymore but when I did, I lived on 62nd Blvd. by Oaks Mall. I liked the area because it was near a lot of things, and most complexes weren't brand new, but well-kept which kept the costs down. Buses run down 62nd or from the mall (a 5 min walk from where I stayed) though I don't remember how many go towards the CON. It's about 5-6 miles from there, but I didn't want to be right on campus so it was perfect. I lived at Fairmont Oaks, which should be pet friendly, though I think they have a weight and breed limit which always bothered me. Other than that, we were happy there and got a good price for rent with sign-on specials and stuff. I also had a friend that lived at Courtney Greens on 20th before 34th and she seemed to like it. I'm also on the Facebook group if you have any other questions.
- Apr 8 by GatorLoveHave any of you heard whether or not they will be accepting anymore people from the waitlist?
- Apr 9 by gatorguy3380Has anyone had any luck finding a CPR course?