Salary to expect as a new grad nurse - Page 55Register Today!
- May 10, '12 by pinayIra21California. Just got offered a job at a SNF/ Sub-acute Rehab facility. $27base pay and I am working NOC 11-7. I really want to say YES, but there is NO night diff. I have until tomorrow to think about it.
- May 10, '12 by ynabeana$34/hr in Westchester County in NY + $4 night differential - new grad RN
- May 10, '12 by ynabeana+$4 night differential
- May 13, '12 by aea_11California, $38.00/hr days, new grad on med-surge unit
+4.00/hr night differential
- May 14, '12 by KITERGainesville Florida is 21.75 for BSN and 21.50 for ADN.. 4.25 for night diff and 3.25 for weekend diff. for new grads
- Jun 16, '12 by crucian1984Any salary info for the Tampa Florida Area? Thanks
- Jun 17, '12 by SarahB84tampa hospitals 21.33= new grad, some hospitals even have it posted on the job listings. more if you've experience as an LPN
- Jun 17, '12 by elle60423.50$/hr Rochester,NY 5 pts 1:5 ratio
- Jun 18, '12 by Are-En-FlaMorton Plant Mease hospitals start CNR at $23.76 per hour. $5.00 night diff.
- Jun 18, '12 by champagnesupeRNova$24 + $4 night shift differential, Michigan