Salary to expect as a new grad nurse - Page 54Register Today!
- Nov 27, '11 by j39knickrest171$24 +15% diff for 3rd in milwaukee,wi
- Nov 28, '11 by wetzooI can speak from very recent experience that finding employment as a new grad is, indeed, tough. For me, getting interviews wasn't the hard part. The hard part was beating out the other 5-7 people also interviewing for the position. My sincere well wishes to all the new grads still looking.
Just got hired on in a Rehab center in MO. Will be making $26/hr for day shift.
- Dec 2, '11 by blkcindI'm a new grad RN in Phoenix, AZ and my base pay is $28/hr. plus 5% shift differential for evenings and 10% differential for nights. This is at a SNF.
- Dec 6, '11 by LauraRN1Smallish town in AL: $17.25 base with $3.00/hr shift diff and $2.00/hr critical care pay (ICU only).
- Dec 6, '11 by Christina RNNew grad in northern Indiana. Just got hired in a small town LTC facility. 20hr + 95cents for 2nd shift diff. Not exactly what I expected but thankful to get a job.
- May 8, '12 by PedsHopefulBump. Thought this could be updated for 2012. Anyone have any new rates and what area (city/state) you are in?
- May 8, '12 by joyceleah30Hi there!!
How's your job going for you? Are you still working in the Rehab center?
- May 9, '12 by lab8How about Mississippi or surrounding states for LPN?
- May 9, '12 by lab8Quote from mhines57Thanks for the reply! Very helpful!Atlanta 23 base rate with 3.30 increase for evenings, 4.00 nights and 3.00 for weekends