Parkland Critical Care Nurse Residency Sept 2012Register Today!
- by babigrl Jul 14, '12Hi all,
I'm somewhat new to this forum. I applied to Parkland's MICU and SICU residency. I've already received the email saying my apps were forwarded to the hiring manager. I'm looking for any info on what the hiring process is like, far as, how long after receiving the email did you get an interview and also any info on how the residency works. My dream is either to get into the ED or one of the critical care areas. I know this would be a great opportunity to be employed at a Level I trauma center. Any advice, tips, connections and info would be greatly appreciated.
- Jul 17, '12 by Shiner50I also recently applied to MICU & SICU for the September cohort! Hopefully we will get some helpful info!
- Jul 17, '12 by babigrlI hope we do. I've been reading previous threads and it seems like it's a long process.
- Jul 19, '12 by RoMoFoI think it will be a pretty long process...I have read all the other threads and it seems like the waiting game is how everyone played it out. Waiting is the hardest part.
- Jul 19, '12 by babigrlI tried sending you a PM. I'm new to this site and I don't think I can reply. But I am very curious about the residency
- Jul 19, '12 by RoMoFoyeah it works...I messaged you backLast edit by janfrn on Aug 19, '12 : Reason: text-speak
- Jul 26, '12 by RoMoFoWoW I wonder why nobody is posting on this thread! Its gotten 423 views lol...I know there are some Parkland lovers out there somewhere geez
- Jul 26, '12 by babigrlIt'll probably pick up when one of us say "Guess what I got called in for an interview" but I wish someone would offer some insight.
- Jul 26, '12 by RoMoFoLOL Me too because the posting for MICU has been down for like a week now and I want to know if they start sending out emails etc