Transitions to RN- VentRegister Today!
- by shikster Apr 22This material is so dryyyy and boring...im trying to retain the info but find it difficult for all of this to stick....anytips or suggestions would be greatly welcomed...how in sam hill did you guys get through this? its like watching paint dry..myyyy gawd! lol Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
- 1,794 Views
- Apr 23 by shiksteroh trust and believe im beyond motivated....its just the content to this particular section is exasperatingly boring.... this is more of my venting from frustration thread...nothing more... thanks for replying though!
- Jun 28 by Flightmed123Did you test transition yet? I'm not enrolled, however preparing for exam... Haven"t figured out a good study technique other than cramming through books based on the syllabus/guide excelsior offers... Very dry material!!!! Any advice appreciated!
- Jul 1 by Flightmed123Thanks ReebokHCFR!!!!!
- Jul 2 by jlynn167I agree with reebokHCFR, studygroup 101 was a fantastic study guide for Transitions! Do as many practice quizzes as you can and make flashcards. Bring those flashcards everywhere with you! The test itself actually wasn't too bad in my opinion. Good luck!
- Jul 4 by Flightmed123@jlynn167, thanks a lot for your advice. I plan on testing sometime soon. I hope I do great. The study material is durable once I soak all the key terms. Everything else appear scenario based. Wish me luck!
- Jul 4 by BarbaraNMI am dreading Transitions, too!! Just paid for it, and will schedule it soon... #5.... then I'll start the LS series..
Will probably get the SG101 for that one, too.... thanks for the suggestions!
- Jul 12 by Flightmed123Good Luck on Transition.. Although this is my first exam, it was difficult for me and unfortunately for me I made a D. I made a 86 on my Practice Exam and bomb the real exam. Bomber!!!! I'm thinking I will continue with Safety and see how I do, than enroll and save this exam last... Anybody have suggestions? I'm not sure if independent study is for me, but I plan on looking for a traditional program too.. Please help with advice so I can have a idea what to do.... Thanks