Which REA Sociology CLEP book??Register Today!
- by blueyed04 Jan 5Hello, I have noticed the majority has bought the Intro to Sociology CLEP book with CD from "REA". However, there are 2 on that website....need help to distinguish which one everyone has used. ISBN 9780878919031? or 9780738610917? Responses much appreciated!
- 963 Views
- Jan 6 by akaniniThe one ending in 031 is extremely old. PLEASE buy the latest one which I THINK is from 2008, ending in 762. I'm not too sure, but get the latest one. Also don't only rely on this book. This test is difficult. Use instantcert as well.
- Jan 6 by blueyed04Thank you so much for your response. I looked into instantcert, and once you buy it, do you know if they mail you the flashcards, or is it online?
- Jan 6 by blueyed04That's awesome! Thank you LunahRN for the info! Since this is the only CLEP exam I have to take, does anyone know if Instantcert can be a one time thing, since it says you pay monthly for a membership...a little confused on how that works..Thanks!
- Jan 6 by akaniniIf I remember correctly, you cancel when you're done. One month using that and the REA book should be enough time to study for this exam. I used both for three weeks and passed.