Which REA Sociology CLEP book??Register Today!
This is a discussion on Which REA Sociology CLEP book?? in Excelsior College Online Nursing Degrees, part of Online Nursing Schools, Traditional Schools, Colleges, Universities ... Hello, I have noticed the majority has bought the Intro to Sociology CLEP book with CD from "REA"....by blueyed04 Jan 5Hello, I have noticed the majority has bought the Intro to Sociology CLEP book with CD from "REA". However, there are 2 on that website....need help to distinguish which one everyone has used. ISBN 9780878919031? or 9780738610917? Responses much appreciated!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=806201©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 573 Views
- Jan 6 by akaniniThe one ending in 031 is extremely old. PLEASE buy the latest one which I THINK is from 2008, ending in 762. I'm not too sure, but get the latest one. Also don't only rely on this book. This test is difficult. Use instantcert as well.
- Jan 6 by blueyed04Thank you so much for your response. I looked into instantcert, and once you buy it, do you know if they mail you the flashcards, or is it online?
- Jan 6 by LunahRNInstantcert is done online -- http://www.instantcert.com/
Always Google for an instancert coupon -- you can usually find one that gives you $5 off. Good luck!
- Jan 6 by blueyed04That's awesome! Thank you LunahRN for the info! Since this is the only CLEP exam I have to take, does anyone know if Instantcert can be a one time thing, since it says you pay monthly for a membership...a little confused on how that works..Thanks!
- Jan 6 by akaniniIf I remember correctly, you cancel when you're done. One month using that and the REA book should be enough time to study for this exam. I used both for three weeks and passed.