Question about Excelsior...Register Today!
- by aboland1 Dec 10, '12Hi! Quick question about Excelsior, I have done an LPN program, and have gone to Nursing school (got a few nursing courses and all my pre reqs done), how long would I have to get my ADN RN? Anyone know? Thanks :-)
- 631 Views
- Dec 11, '12 by LunahRNThat would depend on how many credits you need after EC evaluates your transcripts. You can see the degree requirements on EC's ADN page: Excelsior College | Program Details
You can also download the School of Nursing catalog from that page -- it has a lot of information about all nursing programs offered by EC. Only EC can truly answer your question, though, with an application and transcript review. Good luck!
- Jan 9 by aboland1How does Excelsior work? I have taken all the pre reqs at a university and sciences are within 3 years.... Do I need to test out for any of the pre reqs or not? Heard something about testing out classes at Excelsior? Any info will help! Thanks :-)
- Jan 9 by JustBeachyNurseAs explained previously, here are the requirements for the nursing program: Excelsior College | Program Details
Here is the nursing catalog: http://www.excelsior.edu/c/document_...&groupId=12408
You can contact the nursing program at Excelsior College to discuss your personal degree requirements based upon your previous coursework. Toll free:
- Jan 9 by JustBeachyNurseThreads merged for continuity